Ryanair-igen

Spanienforum

Sponsrat inlägg
Hej!
Vi rekommenderar följande tjänster kring boende och juridik i Spanien. Du förbinder dig inte till något när du använder våra formulär och det kostar inget.
Tack för att ni använder Spanienforum och gör det till en trevlig mötesplats för Spanienfantaster och alla andra!

PS. Spanienforum.se har fått nya ägare och vi kommer göra en del mindre justeringar under våren 2018. Allt för att forumet ska leva kvar och fortsätta fylla ett bra syfte, för nya medlemmar och såväl för våra forumveteraner. Finns det synpunkter eller idéer så är ni välkomna att maila på [email protected].
Ska bli roligt att se när Ryanair fàr ett plan med 200 passagerare som varenda en har sin lilla resväska som handbagage. Undrar hur dom tänker fà plats med dom uppe i hatthyllorna.

Jag misstänker att de som kommer sist får inte plats med sin väska, och då blir det kalla handen...
Ryanair har säkert någon "gömd" regel för sånt där.

det blir nog mer än dom sista... en "hatthylle" sektion täcker 3 rader. pà en 737 blir det 18 säten per sektion ... men i varje sektion ryms bara 6 väskor... Sist jag àkte med ryan fràn gatwick, hade dom ganska stora problem...

Ja, det är alltid fullt i de där förvaringsboxarna... Och man ska inte ha något ömtåligt i väskan om man ska låta flygvärdinnorna lägga upp dem, de är inte direkt milda i sin behandling... :eyes:

Spanienforum

Sponsrat inlägg

Ett bra erbjudande

American Express SAS Eurobonus
Få 6 000 eurobonuspoäng direkt om du tecknar ett American Express SAS Eurobonus kort via vår LÄNK.
6 000 poäng räcker till en inrikes flygresa. Kortet är gratis & utan årsavgift.
Kika in erbjudandet på Americanexpress.se.

PS. Spanienforum.se har fått nya ägare och vi kommer göra en del mindre justeringar under våren 2018. Allt för att forumet ska leva kvar och fortsätta fylla ett bra syfte, för nya medlemmar och såväl för våra forumveteraner. Finns det synpunkter eller idéer så är ni välkomna att maila på [email protected].
Ja, det är alltid fullt i de där förvaringsboxarna... Och man ska inte ha något ömtåligt i väskan om man ska låta flygvärdinnorna lägga upp dem, de är inte direkt milda i sin behandling... :eyes:

Inte kul att vara flygvärdinna heller...(ja dom har valt det..)Sist jag
flög ner så blev en kvinna rabiat för att värdinnan var tvungen
att flytta väskan en bit bort...Och en annan gång fick en bekant
en kasse i huvudet. Med spritflaskor ));) Hon överlevde men
det var på håret...:vissla: Förresten inget att skoja om redface

Jag har aldrig väska som måste läggas upp. Alltid en så´n som
går under stolen och sitter aldrig vid EXIT. Men har man bara hand-
bagage så är det klart att den är så stor så den måste upp i boxen.

Snart så vill väl Ryanair att vi bara ska ha saker i fickorna - om
vi har några...
Har bara åkt en gång med dom och det var inte direkt bekvämt
är det enda jag kommer ihåg. Smala stolar bl a. Sen var det en otrevlig
busschaufför från Skavsta till Sthlm men det är en annan historia.

Ciao P

Apropos Ryanair

Spare a thought for Michael O'Leary, Chief Executive of 'Ryanair'.......

Arriving in a hotel in Dublin, he went to the bar and asked for a pint of draught Guinness. The barman nodded and said, "That will be one Euro
please, Mr. O?Leary."
Somewhat taken aback, O'Leary replied, "That's very cheap," and handed over his money.
"Well, we try to stay ahead of the competition", said the barman. "And we are serving free pints every Wednesday evening
from 6 until 8. We have the cheapest beer in Ireland"
"That is remarkable value" Michael said.
"What would you like to drink it out of ? said the barman, a glass of course Said Michael, That will be 2 euro please said the barman.
That will be 3 euro in all, please."

O'Leary scowled, but paid up. He took his drink and walked towards a seat.
"Ah, you want to sit down?" said the barman. Of course said Michael, "That'll be an extra 2 euro. -
If you had pre-booked the seat, and it would have only cost you one Euro."

"I think you may to be too big for the seat sir,said the barman, can I ask you to sit in this frame please"
Michael attempts to sit down but the frame is too small and said "Nobody would fit in that little frame".
"I'm afraid if you can't fit in the frame you'll have to pay an extra surcharge of 4 euro for your seat sir"
O'Leary swore to himself, but paid up. "I see that you have brought your laptop with you" added the barman. "And since that wasn't pre-booked
either, that will be another 3 euro."
O'Leary was so annoyed that he walked back to the bar, slammed his drink on the counter, and yelled, "This is ridiculous, I want to speak to the
manager".
"Ah, I see you want to use the counter," says the barman, "that will be 2 euro please." O'Leary's face was red with rage.
"Do you know who I am?"
"Of course I do Mr. O'Leary,"
"I've had enough, What sort of Hotel is this? I come in for a quiet drink and you treat me like this. I insist on speaking to a manager!"
"Here is his email address, or if you wish, you can contact him between 9 and 9.10 every morning, Monday to Tuesday at this free phone number. Calls are free, until they are answered, then there is a talking charge of only 10 cent per second"
"I will never use this bar again"
"OK sir, but remember, we are the only hotel in Ireland selling pints for one Euro".

Carl, detta var bara för kul gapskrattt

Jag flyttar hela denna tråd till där den hör hemma dvs
unterkategorin "flyg" i "semestra" där vi redan har
allt om tex Ryanair...

Ciao P

Apropos Ryanair

Spare a thought for Michael O'Leary, Chief Executive of 'Ryanair'.......

Arriving in a hotel in Dublin, he went to the bar and asked for a pint of draught Guinness. The barman nodded and said, "That will be one Euro
please, Mr. O?Leary."
Somewhat taken aback, O'Leary replied, "That's very cheap," and handed over his money.
"Well, we try to stay ahead of the competition", said the barman. "And we are serving free pints every Wednesday evening
from 6 until 8. We have the cheapest beer in Ireland"
"That is remarkable value" Michael said.
"What would you like to drink it out of ? said the barman, a glass of course Said Michael, That will be 2 euro please said the barman.
That will be 3 euro in all, please."

O'Leary scowled, but paid up. He took his drink and walked towards a seat.
"Ah, you want to sit down?" said the barman. Of course said Michael, "That'll be an extra 2 euro. -
If you had pre-booked the seat, and it would have only cost you one Euro."

"I think you may to be too big for the seat sir,said the barman, can I ask you to sit in this frame please"
Michael attempts to sit down but the frame is too small and said "Nobody would fit in that little frame".
"I'm afraid if you can't fit in the frame you'll have to pay an extra surcharge of 4 euro for your seat sir"
O'Leary swore to himself, but paid up. "I see that you have brought your laptop with you" added the barman. "And since that wasn't pre-booked
either, that will be another 3 euro."
O'Leary was so annoyed that he walked back to the bar, slammed his drink on the counter, and yelled, "This is ridiculous, I want to speak to the
manager".
"Ah, I see you want to use the counter," says the barman, "that will be 2 euro please." O'Leary's face was red with rage.
"Do you know who I am?"
"Of course I do Mr. O'Leary,"
"I've had enough, What sort of Hotel is this? I come in for a quiet drink and you treat me like this. I insist on speaking to a manager!"
"Here is his email address, or if you wish, you can contact him between 9 and 9.10 every morning, Monday to Tuesday at this free phone number. Calls are free, until they are answered, then there is a talking charge of only 10 cent per second"
"I will never use this bar again"
"OK sir, but remember, we are the only hotel in Ireland selling pints for one Euro".

helt fantastiskt bra!!!thumb

Spanienforum

Sponsrat inlägg

Ett bra erbjudande

American Express SAS Eurobonus
Få 6 000 eurobonuspoäng direkt om du tecknar ett American Express SAS Eurobonus kort via vår LÄNK.
6 000 poäng räcker till en inrikes flygresa. Kortet är gratis & utan årsavgift.
Kika in erbjudandet på Americanexpress.se.

Nya trådar

Back
Toppen